5 Blogs in Feb at once and just 1 in March ! God I am going back to my norms ! Well I am back here ..
This time sharing my experience while travelling back home from office with all darkend night with the glow of the moon and shining stars over the head and cab mates around. It was around 10:15 in the night travelling on the great road of Electronic City thinking about something that was never existing and suddenly something flashed my mind and I went back to the past. Full flashback story. It will always be that FLASHBACK stuff that makes you GIGGLE and you have no care about who is around and that happened to me then...
Despite having Alumni Meet every year and other meets amongst the pals every now and then, that does not and cannot fill in the classroom funny things done. I just loved one incident that happened to me when in class and sharing it here.
It was when I was in the 4th Sem that was when we had our last touch on the favorites of most - Mathematics. :) Post lunch session Math class.. Full Love for sleep. We had the privilege to have one of the best lecturers for a part Math. This is how it usually works in the study system and esp. Engineering. Several Parts of a subject and each part will be handled by a staff. So, we had our lecturer giving notes for every single topic that we had in the part. I honestly dont remember what part she was handling in that period. Well, as we were taking down the notes, there was one point which really seemed to be interesting to me happened to be told. She [Lecturer] usually have the beat marring habit round the class while dictating and was having her rounds then too. She said "where n=10" kind of statement and apparently meant 'n' and not 'N'. Dictating continues... "Small n = 10 .... " .. The next moment, instead of continuing with the notes, I felt something felt on my head, that actually was a wake up call sounding like "Wake up Sud! Wake Up!" that was a bang on head by my lecturer with the book she had ... God ! that was our Math text book! :| I was wondering why that happened to ME ! :P I was said to be the most quitest guy in class after our Venku mama! I then realised, it was not because I of my talkings and walkings in class, but I had written "Small n = 10". "Post lunch effect" :)
LoL! Those were the days ! :) Seriously never mind giggling for such incidents... Have Fun !
Cheers!
Maths? and our favorite? No way..!! I hated it from the bottom of my heart..!!
ReplyDeleteand of course you weren't the second most silent guy.. I was there before you..!! :P
yea prasanth.. i agree wit u!! :)
ReplyDeleteanyways cooool one:) nice to read more lik ths ;)...
hahaha! It was fav at least becoz of the way Latha Mam was teaching :D ... "Yes ... Dont Talk... TejUS! Go stand behind the Wall!"
ReplyDelete:) .. Sudu there hav been many such incidents i am sure where in some u were attacked by a chalk piece also .. with latha mam and jayasudha mam..
ReplyDelete