Monday, March 1, 2010

100 in Bowling Eludes Me.. hmm... Do I elude a 100 rather ? :)



Last weekend I spent was quite amazing, time pass you can say. Had been out for lunch on Saturday, watch some movies on TV, played cricket on my comp and suddenly I get a call from my friend screaming loud, "Leave now.. We are going out!". At 8:30 in the evening! :| .. Well, I got ready, dropped my mom back home from granma's place and left. We had plan for bowling at the brand new Amoeba raised at Jayanagar.

I first started bowling frequently at Leela - I scored a 91. You know how it is, friends around scoring 100s' within no time, and I finish the table with 91 is quite a chance for me getting squashed all around! :D Next chance for me to score was at Planet X, Mysore ! I was so consistent, I scored another 90 ! It was a train of 90s' from then! The visit to the alley is reduced by a huge rate. A day eventually occurred when we just changed plans going to Amoeba Churchstreet instead due to non-availibilty of alleys at Leela. The plan change, changed the destiny of the scores ;). We had a double round session and I finally scored hundreds in each game. We had AjitH who scored the highest of 153, almost twice, but missed out in the second with silly plays ;). He became the highest scorer in our group breaking Suneeth's record of 149.

Another day at Leela, another 90 for me. believe it or not, I scored 99! It was a time of fight for the top spot - The title of Championship, all between Ajit and Suneeth. Ajit had to retain the top spot or beat his own score, but Suneeth, was known for his aggression, he score 157! Top scorer again! After the fun, the talk of town was not about the top score, but the player of the day was ME - 99 ! I was like, "Gosh! not again!" :) Pradeep, known for his comeback... he scores 30s' in the first 5 games... and reaches 100 in the last 5! GOD ! How is this possible dude!!

I would have been to bowling for around 15 times now, and have scored 13 90s' till date and just the 2 odds.!! The picture says it all! 97 (27th Feb 2010)! We finally got a new champ, breaking 157. Chandru topped the table with 166 breaking Suneeth's record. He deserved to score this. He rocked the evening!

Chalo, waiting for Suneeth to get back home. March 12th he is here! btw.. Happy Birthday Maga! The fight for the Championship begins again! :) Till then .. See ya !

Cheers!
Record holder of most 90s' scored! ;) \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment