Machines are forcibly movable..! In this very world there exists one Machine, moving without any external pressure.. This Machine has Life and has billions and trillions of lives following - The Human Run Machine - Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar!
20 Years of Cricket is quite a lot of thing! It is HUGE... The Master Blaster has today (24th Feb 2010) created a History again! Every run he scored is a record and now has reached the Biggest Milestone in the History of Limited Overs International - The Lone Human to score a Double Hundred having a strike rate of over 135!
I was at work when I was following the scores via the internet pretty sure to have India scoring huge! The aggression the Little Master displayed was heating up Gwalior..! When he surpassed his own highest LOI score, I decided, I will be witnessing the World Record! A boundary then took him 190s'... And then you know.. It is all in the Indian Batting Style from Kapil pa ji, Sanjay Manjrekar, Sachin's best pal Vinod Kambli, Sunny Gavaskar, Our very Own Wall - everyone has the tendancy to score at less rate in the 40s', 90s', 140s'etc etc etc... It took an over for him to reach the Milestone... 195*! When he was at 193*, he flicked towards the fine leg area and that was the time... The 13 year old record was broken ! I ran to the cafeteria leaving everything on the desk scattered! Was waiting for THAT moment.. which could take another decade for it occur again! The double hundred ! 196* He was when I started to watch... His Captain rocked the ground! Smashing every corner of the stadium... Couple of huge ones... Waiting for Master to take strike... Finally ending up with a single of every last ball of the over... Cursing Dhoni.. "THU TERI KE !!!" :D :D! Finally, after A LONG WAIT of 4 COMPLETE Overs, 49.4 made the difference! :) Sachin scores a DOUBLE HUNDRED ! WOOOO!!! Whistles and Shouts ... Roars and Tears of joy all around ! :) What an Inning !
There were certain questions that were running in my mind... I was looking for meaning of some of the words in English, COMMITMENT, FLAWLESS, RESPONSIBILE and MINDBLOWING and that is "Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar" !
If you want another double hundered in an LOI format... It is only Sachin who can give you!!
All Hail the King of Cricket! All Hail Sachin Tendulkar!
Cheers!
Sachin's Fan
hmm... expecting more blogs from you
ReplyDeletegood one....,
ReplyDeleteWe all are proud of Sachin Tendulkar.
We all are proud of being Indians